Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Cubert Badbone, P.I.
A cheesy, low-budget detective adventure.
- Morning swimmies on hot summer days make everything better. 5 hrs ago
- The lovely view I got to wake up to this morning: http://t.co/D0Gql2v 7 hrs ago
- Well, the ride to our band gig in Penticton was lovely until one of our vehicles broke down. This is a tad inconvenient. 1 day ago
- Nom nom fresh cherries! http://t.co/CtEhSCA 1 day ago
- I now have in my possession a copy of @adamcadre‘s Ready, Okay! But first, I still have to finish A Dance With Dragons. 1 day ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: September 2009
I’ve been home sick for the past several days, fighting off some sort of rather nasty convention plague. I have, for the time being, been fortunate enough to manage avoiding the dreaded H1N1 that appears to have reached over a … Continue reading