Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Chivalry is Not Dead
It’s just sleeping. Really!
- Morning swimmies on hot summer days make everything better. 4 hrs ago
- The lovely view I got to wake up to this morning: http://t.co/D0Gql2v 6 hrs ago
- Well, the ride to our band gig in Penticton was lovely until one of our vehicles broke down. This is a tad inconvenient. 1 day ago
- Nom nom fresh cherries! http://t.co/CtEhSCA 1 day ago
- I now have in my possession a copy of @adamcadre‘s Ready, Okay! But first, I still have to finish A Dance With Dragons. 1 day ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In case you were looking for more fun ways to support this here indie developer, or simply enjoy wearing vaguely amusing t-shirts, I have good news for you: I now have a store on RedBubble where you can purchase stylish … Continue reading
I’ve been feeling a bit paralysed by apathy lately, thinking about how fundamentally unfair it seems that criticising something done wrong tends to get way more attention and press than doing something right in the first place. This thought was … Continue reading