Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Pigeons in the Park
Chat up a stranger on a park bench.
- Today’s annoyance: inconveniently-placed spit valves. 11 hrs ago
- Look, folks, I’m in the Georgia Straight again! http://t.co/1IPtRBC 1 day ago
- Whenever personality tests ask questions like "would you rather go to the library or a party", I keep thinking "a party AT the library!" 2 days ago
- I wonder what it would be like to flashmob a flashmob. 3 days ago
- Oh, am I ever glad there’s a bonus day in this weekend. 3 days ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
First off, I would like to take the time to formally announce that Life Flashes By is now out of open beta! This means that a more or less final version of the game is now available for download, and, … Continue reading
I didn’t make it to Brian Moriarty’s Apology for Roger Ebert at GDC due to having a conflicting work shift at the time, but the text has been posted online and a few people have been talking about it, so … Continue reading