Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Chivalry is Not Dead
It’s just sleeping. Really!
- Morning swimmies on hot summer days make everything better. 4 hrs ago
- The lovely view I got to wake up to this morning: http://t.co/D0Gql2v 6 hrs ago
- Well, the ride to our band gig in Penticton was lovely until one of our vehicles broke down. This is a tad inconvenient. 1 day ago
- Nom nom fresh cherries! http://t.co/CtEhSCA 1 day ago
- I now have in my possession a copy of @adamcadre‘s Ready, Okay! But first, I still have to finish A Dance With Dragons. 1 day ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: June 2008
It’s been more than two years since the first time I got paid to develop video games, and almost two months since I started working in the industry full-time. Sometime between then and now, I appear to have semi-officially transitioned … Continue reading
This just in: I’ve gone and joined the Blogs of the Round Table. Okay, so the reason I’m doing this now instead of, say, sometime in the last several months I’ve been reading Man Bytes Blog is becaues this month’s … Continue reading
…has now been released. Regrettably, I didn’t manage to use everyone’s artwork, but I think I got a good cross-section of styles in. Regardless, I thank you all for the submissions; developing this short game was a fun and interesting … Continue reading
Last night, I went to watch a talk given by critically-acclaimed sandbox game designer Will Wright, who put forth the opinion that the best stories are those that can be easily deconstructed. Like Legos, you should be able to take … Continue reading
I’m going to go off on a tangent and write about critically-acclaimed Canadian author Douglas Coupland. I’ve been reading quite a bit of his work lately, and it seems to be rather hit-or-miss where my tastes are concerned. The ones … Continue reading