Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Choose your own surrealistic adventure.
Play it now!
- Morning swimmies on hot summer days make everything better. 4 hrs ago
- The lovely view I got to wake up to this morning: http://t.co/D0Gql2v 6 hrs ago
- Well, the ride to our band gig in Penticton was lovely until one of our vehicles broke down. This is a tad inconvenient. 1 day ago
- Nom nom fresh cherries! http://t.co/CtEhSCA 1 day ago
- I now have in my possession a copy of @adamcadre‘s Ready, Okay! But first, I still have to finish A Dance With Dragons. 1 day ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: January 2011
There’s been a bit of a poopstorm over the internet lately involving Penny Arcade and a comic and t-shirt they made that’s triggering to rape survivors. I won’t go into details — there’s a good summary as to what’s been … Continue reading
A friend of mine suggested I put up some gameplay videos of Life Flashes By. I’m slightly ashamed to say that when it came to thinking up ideas as to how to promote the game, putting up videos completely slipped … Continue reading
I’ve just updated the Life Flashes By executables to use the latest (i.e. out of beta) version of the SLUDGE engine. If you’ve previously had problems running the game on your machine, they will most likely now be fixed. If … Continue reading
At the urging of more than one friend, I finally went and made a Facebook page for Life Flashes By. I waffled on doing so for quite a while, since Facebook isn’t exactly what I’d call a company with ethics … Continue reading