Life Flashes By
A game about what might have been.
Watch out for big bad woolves.
- Morning swimmies on hot summer days make everything better. 4 hrs ago
- The lovely view I got to wake up to this morning: http://t.co/D0Gql2v 5 hrs ago
- Well, the ride to our band gig in Penticton was lovely until one of our vehicles broke down. This is a tad inconvenient. 23 hrs ago
- Nom nom fresh cherries! http://t.co/CtEhSCA 1 day ago
- I now have in my possession a copy of @adamcadre‘s Ready, Okay! But first, I still have to finish A Dance With Dragons. 1 day ago
- More updates…
Monthly Archives: April 2008
I’ve received nine submissions to my call for artwork so far, with a small handful of others who’ve said they plan to contribute as well. I have to admit, this is a lot more than I expected, though I suspect … Continue reading
I came across yet another Adventure Gamers thread started by some game developer trying to solicit statistics on what people enjoy and don’t enjoy in games. While I made it clear that I don’t condone developing games based on such … Continue reading